Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mardi Gras

We had a wonderful time at Mardi Gras. Sunday was my birthday. We celebrated BIG. My Mom got me the crown and king cake to start off the day.

Brandon and I on the carriage. Ready to throw our beads. This is one of the highlights of the weekend every year.

Chad, Jamie, Me, and Brandon all ready for the Bacchus Ball.


I think Jamie and Chad enjoyed their first experience at a Mardi Gras ball. We sure loved having them there.



The sibling shot. Frankie and Timothy love all the festivities too.


My Daddy! Thank you for all the planning. It is a lot of work and it is always wonderful.


The Half Fast were toy soldiers for MG this year. These were some of the best costumes they have has in years. Brandon had a blast as always. He was so exhausted afterwards.


The group shot. Megan (aka... Aretha Franklin), Timothy, me, Mom (Ginny), Dad (Frank), Brandon, and Frankie on the bottom.







No comments: