Sunday, November 1, 2009

Finally Back to Update

I am finally back to the wonderful world of blogging. We have been very busy over the last several months. Well, as you all know Brandon has started his new job in Louisiana. And the kids and I are staying here until the house sells. We miss, but we know this is just temporary. The kids and I have stayed very busy while Bran is way. And when he comes for a visit the time always go by so fast!
Cole came downstairs one day dressed this way and announced that he was a wizard. He wearing Samantha's blanket as a cape, the top to a puzzle box, and his magic wand.

We love it when Brandon comes home for a visit. We are all doing pretty good with the long distance Daddy, but some days are easier than others. These two kids adore their Daddy, and I adore him too.

My two favorite guys... Cole was thrilled to have his Daddy have a play-date with him.


What is the face all about?



No comments: