Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten

Samantha has been looking forward to this day all summer... the first day of Kindergarten!!!! She was so excited this morning leaving for school. She walked into her classroom with great confidence. I had to call her back to give me a kiss. For all of you who know this sweet girl know that this was huge for her. I was so proud... no pouting. I got a little choked up walking home, but not as bad as I thought. Seeing her so excited and confident made it easier for me. She is definitely ready for school!

Cole and I walked her to school and went back to get her. She has been looking forward to riding her bike to school. I think it makes her feel like a big kid. When we picked her up she told me it was the best day ever! Does that sounds just like her Gigi or what. The highlight of the day was eating lunch and finally meeting the principal. Apparently it was very important to her. She loves her teacher and classmates. I think it is going to be a great year for her!!! She is growing up so fast! I love you Angel.

2 comments:

Pricer Profile said...

Cole and Samantha are so adorable! I am so happy she had a wonderful first day! Katie is enjoying Pre-K just as much. She is so excited to go every morning and then when she gets home Ally has missed her terribly and she said she doesnt miss us at all! =/ por ally....

JStraughan said...

She looks adorable. I'm glad everyone handled it well. Poor Cole Man, he must miss his big sis.