Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Frankie and Timothy

This past weekend Brandon and I went to New Orleans to celebrate my brother's birthdays. Timothy turned 30 on July 4th and Frankie turned 35 on June 22. To celebrate their birthdays they decided to throw a poker crawl. We had a blast. I think we should do it every year. Happy birthday to the two best brothers a girl could ask for. You are both wonderful people. I love you very much.


Here are Ginny and Frankie with some friends of theirs... Z David and Sharon. Thanks for a wonderful weekend Mom and Dad. I loved hanging at the pool with you!


One of the birthday boys, Tim, and the two Brandons enjoying the evening.


Aunt Mary Ann, Uncle Craig, Conley, and his girlfriend Shannon came to celebrate too. Brandon really enjoyed hanging out the Conley.

No comments: